We would like to extend our deepest condolences to the Carroll family at this time for their loss.
WOO HOO! We have a new database on the way and with it a new process. You will no longer need to complete paperwork to sign up for RVC Junior Travel Volleyball. You will register and submit payment in advance and online. Thereby, using the "in-person registration" as a verification of your info, trying on uniforms and physical testing. On-line system will be available September 21st. More info. PRINTED FORMS WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTED.
We appreciate your patience and understanding as this new process is developed.
Please CLICK HERE for Juniors Registration and Tryout Information
NEED FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE for Juniors? Apply before the September 24th deadline! More info.
2015 Fall Adult League team registration is on going. There is still room in the following leagues: MO, MAA, MA3, MBB, WO, WAA, WBB, CWAA, CWBB, CWC, CTAA, CFA, CFB, Masters, Quads. A list of teams signed up is here.
Volunteers are needed to work with Special Olympics. Contact Alecia@rvc.net for more info.
Night Customer Service Associates are needed! Email Alecia@rvc.net for more information. Concession Workers (21 or older) are needed! Email Suellen@rvc.net for more information.
- New Referee Clinic on September 2 6-9:00 cost is $25 email Alecia@rvc.net to register
- Skills Clinics August 31 (Blocking & Hitting), Sept 1 (Setting), Sept 2 (Passing & Defense) $20 for members, $25 for non-members.
- SNAP! 7-11PM on Saturday, August 22.
- Middle School leagues for grades 5th-9th register by September 1st!
- Jumpin' Juniors - The Sunday afternoon program that all the kids love is back and better than ever! For boys & girls ages 7-14, learn the basics of volleyball and participate in game play! More info.
- Junior Club League is now called Jumpin' Juniors. If you've played Club League before and would like to play again, sign up Jumpin' Juniors.
- Calendar (use the drop down box in the right side column)!
- New Belguim Bottom to Tap - 10/17 11am. A
3 mile course with craft beer at the finish line. There will also be live music and food there. Participants also receive a race shirt, finisher’s medal (doubles as a bottle opener!), and a complimentary beer. Friends of Richmond Volleyball Club can use the promo code “RVC” for $5 off entry into New Belgium Bottom to Tap 3 Miler. There is also a Richmond Volleyball Club team for people to join. Go here, click "Join a Team," scroll down to “Richmond Volleyball Club” and follow the instructions to join the team! Be sure to enter promo code "RVC" at checkout for $5 off. Teams of 20 or more get a free keg!
Need a team or a player? For a list of players looking for teams click here. If you are looking for a team or need a player, visit our Yahoo group at rvcvolleyball or become a fan of our Facebook page and post your message there. You may contact Alecia at email@example.com or (804) 358-3000.
Support RVC... There are a number of ways you can help RVC raise funds for its many programs...
*** If you use Amazon Smile every time you shop on the web, RVC will receive a donation of funds. ****If you have questions about any of these programs, please contact Darcy Carroll at firstname.lastname@example.org.