Monument City Masters
March 9 & 10, 2013
Richmond Volleyball Club is proud to host this annual event for Men's & Women's Senior teams.
We want the most "seasoned veterans" of volleyball to get their game on! The tournament will be held at our state-of-the-art facility located on Byrdhill Road. Space is limited and teams are accepted on a "first paid, first accepted basis."
Need help getting a team together for Monument City Masters? Want to get yourself added to someone's team? Contact our volunteers who will assist you in finding/forming a team! Email RVCMCMasters@yahoo.com
SPACES ARE LIMITED
Registration deadline: February 25!! SIGN UP TODAY!
COMING SOON GOOGLE CHECKOUT
BROCHURE & REGISTRATION FORM
Age-based Divisions: Women's 50+, 55+ & 60+ Men's 50, 55+, 60+ & 65+
Entry Fee: $250
USAV Rules Apply (However, teams do NOT need to be USAV registered teams/players)
Format: 4 team pools will be best 2 (to 25) out of 3. (Third game to 15)
3 team pools will play 3 games to 25
Format will be pool play followed by playoffs. The first wave will begin Saturday, 3/9 at 8 am. The second wave will begin at 3 pm and will conclude on Sunday morning followed by playoffs. Specific format will depend on number of teams entered. All divisions with 6 or more teams will be guaranteed 6 matches (or game equivalent) & two days of play. Please note, age divisions may be combined for pool play.
TIME & LOCATION:
|2nd Pool (continued)
||~ 11:00 am
All games played at:
Richmond Volleyball Club
2921 Byrdhill Road, Henrico, VA 23228
We do not have an agreement with any of these hotels, but they are conveniently located to RVC. The Westin Hotel, located at 6631 Broad Street, is very nice and has a bar. The newly renovated Courtyard Richmond West is located at 6400 W Broad Street and provides free breakfast and has a bar. The Hampton Inn & Suites at 5406 Glenside Drive offers a free breakfast.
Individual awards will be given to top 2 teams
- Registrations are not accepted without payment.
- Registration deadline is 2/25/2013 but could close earlier if divisions fill.
- Cancellation made prior to the registration deadline will receive a refund of their entry fee minus $75 cancellation fee.
- Refunds will not be given after the registration deadline.
- Play and work schedules will be posted the week of the tournament. First referees (i.e. "Up Ref") will be provided.
- All players who are NOT RVC members will be required to sign a waiver on the day of tournament prior to playing.
- ID may be required at check-in.
If you need additional information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org