Monument City Masters
March 12 & 13, 2016
Richmond Volleyball Club is proud to host this annual event for Men's & Women's Senior teams. We want the most "seasoned veterans" of volleyball to get their game on! The tournament will be held at our state-of-the-art facility located on Byrdhill Road. Space is limited and teams are accepted on a "first paid, first accepted basis."
Need help getting a team together for Monument City Masters? Want to get yourself added to someone's team? Contact our staff who will assist you in finding/forming a team! Email Alecia@RVC.net
On Saturday night there is a nice Social hosted in the playing facility. All players are welcome to enjoy the food and beverages.
SPACE IS LIMITED
Registration deadline: March 3!! SIGN UP OPENS IN DECEMBER!
ONLINE REGISTRATION Not Open!!
BROCHURE & REGISTRATION FORM
Age-based Divisions: Women's 45+, 50+, 55+ & 60+ Men's 45+, 50+, 55+, 60+ & 65+
Entry Fee: $250
USAV Rules Apply (However, teams do NOT need to be USAV registered teams/players)
Format: 4 team pools will be best 2 (to 25) out of 3. (Third game to 15)
3 team pools will play 3 games to 25
Format will be pool play followed by playoffs. The first wave will begin Saturday, 3/14 at 9 am. Afternoon play will begin at 4 pm and will conclude on Sunday morning followed by playoffs. Specific format will depend on number of teams entered. All divisions with 6 or more teams will be guaranteed 6 matches (or game equivalent) & two days of play. Please note, age divisions may be combined for pool play.
TIME & LOCATION:
|2nd Pool (continued)
All games played at:
We do not have an agreement with any of these hotels, but they are conveniently located to RVC. The Westin Hotel, located at 6631 Broad Street, is very nice and has a bar. The newly renovated Courtyard Richmond West is located at 6400 W Broad Street and provides free breakfast and has a bar. The Embassy Suites at 2925 Emerywood Parkway offer an AARP discount. The Hampton Inn & Suites at 5406 Glenside Drive offers a free breakfast.
Richmond Volleyball Club
2921 Byrdhill Road, Henrico, VA 23228
Awards will be given to the top team
- Registrations are not accepted without payment.
- Registration deadline is 3/3/2016 but could close earlier if divisions fill.
- Cancellation made prior to the registration deadline will receive a refund of their entry fee minus $75 cancellation fee.
- Refunds will not be given after the registration deadline.
- Play and work schedules will be posted the week of the tournament. First referees (i.e. "Up Ref") will be provided.
- All players who are NOT RVC members will be required to sign a waiver on the day of tournament prior to playing.
- ID may be required at check-in.
If you need additional information, please email us at email@example.com