2013-2014 USAV Season
College Coaches Recruiting Corner
2014 Club League (8-14 year olds)
- Uncommitted Athletes (all unsigned athletes classes 2014 through 2016) Coming Soon!
- We encourage all coaches to attend a team practice. Please contact Scott Newton (firstname.lastname@example.org) to set up a day to come watch our athletes.
Season runs from January to April. Click for the Information Flyer and Regsitration Form
Camps and Clinics
Summer Camps 2014 - Coming Soon!
Private instruction - email Patti (email@example.com) to set up a private lesson with one of our highly skilled coaches!
Tournaments Hosted by RVC
Since 1990, junior volleyball players from the Richmond area have called RVC home. During that time, the club has developed into one of the premier programs on teh East Coast. We take pride in our year by year development program to create elite athletes across the board. We offer all different levels from beginner all the way up to the most competitive. RVC is proud of thr honor and respectful tradtion that has been carried through the years.
Which youth program is right for you?
1. Beginner Level Players ages 8-14 are encouraged to play in our "Club League" and our "Fall Jumpin Juniors Program." We also offer many various beginner camps through out the summer and each beginner volleyball player is encouraged to try these out as well. Our main focus is on fundamental and motor skill development. Teaching the safe and proper techniques to volleyball movement.
2. Intermediate/Develompmental Level Players ages 10-17 are ecnouraged to tryout for our "City League" and our "Fall Middle School League (6th-8th only)." At this level we know kids are still exploring different sports, but we are still planning on them developing a passion for volleyball. Teams will be focused on being competitive with winning becoming more important. Although winning is not the main focus we push them to be competitive with in themselves and work hard. We get more in depth to the sport and teach more position specific. One to three years at the Beginner Level or other program equivalent is encouraged. We offer many various intermediate and developmentatl summer camps as well. These steps are goal driven to possibly give the athlete the ability to play at the USAV Juniors Travel Level.
3. Competitive USAV Juniors Travel Players range from ages 11-18 is our most elite level players who have grown a huge passion for the sport and desire to be one of the top players on their high school and take their abilities to the next level (collegiate). We offer many level USAV Travel that travel in the Metro-Richmond area to teams that travel Nationally. We expect players to be fully committed as they grow older into 17s and 18s. We will begin to create the competitive mindset to win. Goals will be set and athletes will be held accountable for achievements. Stress teamwork and desire to win and to be competitive within theirselves.